DEVELOPERS' PLANS FOR HOUSES AT RAYLEIGH ROAD, GLYDERS, AND WEST OF BENFLEET AT JOTMANS (AFFECTING A130 CANVEY WAY)
The developers are still accepting comments on their plans for housing development at Land at Rayleigh Road in Daws Heath, Land at the Glyders in Benfleet and Land West of Benfleet around Jotmans Farm, via contact forms on their websites. It is very important that the developers are aware of the strength of feeling locally about their plans now, and at every stage if they choose to proceed with a planning application. If you haven't already given them your views in these initial consultations, please do so now.
Although the developers have done some publicity for these consultations themselves, I am concerned that many residents still haven't heard about or seen their plans so please help spread the word. I am particularly concerned that large numbers of Canvey residents seem unaware about how the developers plans for the Land West of Benfleet will impact Canvey Way.
Please do share this with anyone who you think would want to get their voices heard by developers on these proposals! Links to my own submissions opposing their plans are below for your information, as well as direct links to their consultation websites.
My consultation responses:
- Land at Jotmans Farm, Benfleet: https://www.rebeccaharris.org/jotmans-farm-nov-22
- Land East of Rayleigh Road, Daws Heath: https://www.rebeccaharris.org/land-east-rayleigh-road-nov-22
- Land at Glyders, Benfleet: https://www.rebeccaharris.org/glyders-nov-22
- Land South of Daws Heath Road: https://www.rebeccaharris.org/south-daws-heath-road-jan-23
Developer consultation pages:
- Land at Jotmans Farm, Benfleet: https://westofbenfleet.consultationonline.co.uk/...
- Land East of Rayleigh Road, Daws Heath: https://www.landeastofrayleighroad.co.uk/...
- Land at the Glyders, Benfleet: https://southbenfleet.consultationonline.co.uk/
- Email objections to: firstname.lastname@example.org